Friends of Montmorency Bushlands
- We are a group of local residents who meet regularly for working bees in our local nature reserves on the first Saturday morning of every month.
- Our aim is to maintain and regenerate the pockets of precious bushland that still exist in our suburb.
- We do this by weeding around existing plants to encourage their growth and by planting indigenous species to revegetate degraded areas.
- We also enjoy bird watching, nature photography and plant identification.
- The Bush Crew of Banyule City Council provides us with tools and refreshments
- We always welcome new “friends” and can provide advice and information they need to get started.
See Calendar below...
Are you interested in native plants and enjoy working in the open air, caring for your environment and meeting like-minded people?
Contact: Julia 94392378 or Pam 94391853